Deleted EXE files...how to reinstall?

I used DoubleKiller program and deleted several exe files (like C:\Program
Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe") for Outlook, IE and I am sure other
improtant programs, including audio.. Any help on how to reinstall?
Thanks

You cannot delete msimn.exe or iexplore.exe. Windows File Protection won't
let you.

Look in C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache for msimn.exe & iexplore.exe.

Open Add or Remove Programs...
Start | Run | Type: appwiz.cpl | OK |
Add/Remove Windows Components | Scroll down to
Outlook Express and place a check in the box | Next button |
Finish button

Do the same for Internet Explorer.

How To Add or Remove a Windows Component in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307894

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes