Raids on Povar - EQ1

Hi folks,

Looking for some groups/raids on Povar. I worked hard to reach planar
raiding level, then along comes EQ2 the same time I reach 60. Now, raids
have all but dried up for those of us not in Forces Unknown or Triton (and
some other hard-core, you-can't-play-unless-you-are-level-70 guilds). If
anyone is interested in raiding, flags or otherwise, please /join flagraids.
We are trying to keep things going for those of us who are wanting to
continue with our EQ experience. Take care, and see you on Povar.

Eggemoggin Fixyernoggin
61 Cleric on Povar

"Maine Remodeling" <info@maineremodeling.com> wrote in

> Hi folks,
>
> Looking for some groups/raids on Povar. I worked hard to reach planar
> raiding level, then along comes EQ2 the same time I reach 60. Now,
> raids have all but dried up for those of us not in Forces Unknown or
> Triton (and some other hard-core,
> you-can't-play-unless-you-are-level-70 guilds). If anyone is
> interested in raiding, flags or otherwise, please /join flagraids. We
> are trying to keep things going for those of us who are wanting to
> continue with our EQ experience. Take care, and see you on Povar.

If there is a web board for Povar, that is probably a much better place for
this post, just an FYI.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont