Hi Anthony,

Go to the following website, scroll the list to line 18, click
"Search Opens When Double Clicking A Folder,"

Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
http://dts-l.org/

Anthony wrote:
> When i try to open my C: drive the search box opens
> instead of the C: drive. How do i fix this?

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I've found a fix for this go to www.dougknox.com and open window fixes. Its
Search/Command Prompt Opens When Double Clicking a Folder. Just follow his
instructions. Sorry Bert but your's didn't work!