When my windows open there is a message "RUNTIME ERROR"
Backweb application ID i37903. HP techs did not know what this was. I also
have another error message that appeared today when running my spyware. After
I ran the scan and gave ok to fix problems, a error message appeared, "
CSUtil.DLL" This is the first time for this message and I scan each friday
morning.

An exact copy of the error message would be helpful.

Are you interested in genealogy?

CSUtil,dll -Comet Cursor

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/spyware.cometcursor.html

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Coisette" <Coisette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When my windows open there is a message "RUNTIME ERROR"
> Backweb application ID i37903. HP techs did not know what this was.
> I also
> have another error message that appeared today when running my
> spyware. After
> I ran the scan and gave ok to fix problems, a error message appeared,
> "
> CSUtil.DLL" This is the first time for this message and I scan each
> friday
> morning.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. The exact message is in a
rectangular box(small) and says on top of the box in a blue bar the
following,
RUNNER ERROR then in the message the following:

Backweb application
ID 137903
This only occurs at start up while everything is loading
Yes, I am interested in geneology, but am disabled and not able to afford
pursuing this interest. If you have any solutions for that they would be
very welcomed!!