Asus nForce Arrival?

G

Just wondering if anybody has an idea of the arrival date of the Asus nForce motherboards. Last I heard it was December of 2001...which is gone but for a few hours. I have been unable to find out more.

Help?

Thanks.

...all I want for Christmas is a flame thrower. A blue one. With a compass on the stock.

G

Okay, then where can it be found? I have not seen a single online retailer that has the A7n266-E available. I've tried calling a few, but am told they have no ETA date. *shrugs*

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
It's the Asus A7N266, not E at the end. Maybe that's your problem?

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

G

I thought they were due out at the same time, is this not the case? If not, does anyone know what the delay is expected to be? I don't want to wait much longer, maybe I should just buy the standard board (without the E).

Even so, according to Price Grabber, the standard board is only available from one (apparently seldom used) retailer, which seems suspiciousl to me. Why don't the more mainstream retailers have it?

G

The standard board has cheaper integrated audio, (the -E board has 5.1 dolby) and lacks integrated Lan, as I understand it.