Sign in with
Your question

Turtle beach x12 headset mic not compatible?

Last response: in Video Games
December 17, 2011 4:59:47 PM

Hello,
I just purchased the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset for my xbox and right away I have found a problem. The microphone will not pick up any sound at all.

Many people say it is the talk back cable that goes bad but I tried a different one that I know works and still no sound. But when I switched from from wired controller to wireless controller the problem is fixed?

The x11 headset mic worked just fine with the other controller so what do you the problem could be??
January 31, 2012 12:31:11 PM

ddiveney said:
Hello,
I just purchased the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset for my xbox and right away I have found a problem. The microphone will not pick up any sound at all.

Many people say it is the talk back cable that goes bad but I tried a different one that I know works and still no sound. But when I switched from from wired controller to wireless controller the problem is fixed?

The x11 headset mic worked just fine with the other controller so what do you the problem could be??

Hi there.

Did you purchase your X12 in the UK? If so head on over to http://www.lygoworld.com and click on the support button to contact our UK Turtle Beach support team who will help you out with this matter. There are also a few checks you can do if you click on the FAQs on the right of the support page.

I hope this helps.

Lygo International Ltd. are the UK distributor of Turtle Beach products.

James
Webmaster
Lygo International Ltd.
m
l
!