ERROR MESSAGE

February 26, 2005 9:27:02 PM

I am trying to use Microsoft Word, when I type my cover page and begin to
type my paper on the second page an error box appears and will not let me
finish. I really need help. I have tried everything. I tried to restore my
computer to an earlier time and it will not do it. The message I receive is:
Runtime Error-Microsoft Visual C ++Runtime Library and also
Program:C:\programfiles\microsoftoffice\OFFICEII\WINWORD.EXE and then it
says: abnormal program termination. This is the first time this has done
this. I always use word and this has never happened before. Please help,
somebody.
--
Tammy

More about : error message

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 1:22:57 AM

Hi Tammy,

Try reinstalling Word. If this doesn't fix the problem I would suggest
posting this to one of the Word, or Office newsgroups.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

!