ERROR MESSAGE

I am trying to use Microsoft Word, when I type my cover page and begin to
type my paper on the second page an error box appears and will not let me
finish. I really need help. I have tried everything. I tried to restore my
computer to an earlier time and it will not do it. The message I receive is:
Runtime Error-Microsoft Visual C ++Runtime Library and also
Program:C:\programfiles\microsoftoffice\OFFICEII\WINWORD.EXE and then it
says: abnormal program termination. This is the first time this has done
this. I always use word and this has never happened before. Please help,
somebody.
--
Tammy
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Tammy,

    Try reinstalling Word. If this doesn't fix the problem I would suggest
    posting this to one of the Word, or Office newsgroups.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

    Tammy wrote:
    > I am trying to use Microsoft Word, when I type my cover
    > page and begin to type my paper on the second page an
    > error box appears and will not let me finish. I really
    > need help. I have tried everything. I tried to restore my
    > computer to an earlier time and it will not do it. The
    > message I receive is: Runtime Error-Microsoft Visual C
    > ++Runtime Library and also
    > Program:C:\programfiles\microsoftoffice\OFFICEII\WINWORD.EXE
    > and then it says: abnormal program termination. This is
    > the first time this has done this. I always use word and
    > this has never happened before. Please help, somebody.

Microsoft Word Microsoft Error Message Windows XP