found this old dirty kite shield[eq2]

I found this old dirty kite shield while killing highwaymen it is a quest
when you examine it. the first part was to wash it in crater pond, figured
that part out. now it tells me I need to scrub it off with a badger pelt.
would I do this in the tradeskill instance or is there something I am
missing?

Fleebag

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:58:55 -0500, "Fleebag of Toxx"
<ospam@adelphia.net> wrote:

>I found this old dirty kite shield while killing highwaymen it is a quest
>when you examine it. the first part was to wash it in crater pond, figured
>that part out. now it tells me I need to scrub it off with a badger pelt.
>would I do this in the tradeskill instance or is there something I am
>missing?
>
>Fleebag

If you look at your journal, it'll tell you exacytly what to do - in
this case, I assume you'll have to kill badgers (grizzled, etc) until
the quest updates again.

And what's with all the carrots ?

Wolfie

Mark Morrison wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:58:55 -0500, "Fleebag of Toxx"
> <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>> I found this old dirty kite shield while killing highwaymen it is a
>> quest when you examine it. the first part was to wash it in crater
>> pond, figured that part out. now it tells me I need to scrub it off
>> with a badger pelt. would I do this in the tradeskill instance or is
>> there something I am missing?
>>
>> Fleebag
>>
> If you look at your journal, it'll tell you exacytly what to do - in
> this case, I assume you'll have to kill badgers (grizzled, etc) until
> the quest updates again.

The quest is broken and doesn't advance. /bug it in game and
wait for it to be fixed... Well, that is if the quest is stuck at the
part where it says you need to inspect the shield after washing
it in Crater Lake. It *should* advance to "kill X badgers" but
doesn't -- for me anyway.

"Wolfie" <dbgbdwolf@gte.net> wrote in message
> Mark Morrison wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:58:55 -0500, "Fleebag of Toxx"
>> <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I found this old dirty kite shield while killing highwaymen it is a
>>> quest when you examine it. the first part was to wash it in crater
>>> pond, figured that part out. now it tells me I need to scrub it off
>>> with a badger pelt. would I do this in the tradeskill instance or is
>>> there something I am missing?
>>>
>>> Fleebag
>>>
>> If you look at your journal, it'll tell you exacytly what to do - in
>> this case, I assume you'll have to kill badgers (grizzled, etc) until
>> the quest updates again.
>
> The quest is broken and doesn't advance. /bug it in game and
> wait for it to be fixed... Well, that is if the quest is stuck at the
> part where it says you need to inspect the shield after washing
> it in Crater Lake. It *should* advance to "kill X badgers" but
> doesn't -- for me anyway.

Me neither
thanks