Where to report WinXP bugs ?

I want to report 3 bugs prevalent in winXP. I searched for these bugs on
google and microsoft knowledge base, but didn't find anything similar
anywhere. So, where can I report the bugs.

I searched on Microsoft.com, but it only redirected non-american users to
their respective sites to report bugs. And on Microsoft-India site, there is
no provision to report bugs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Open XP's "Help and Support Center" and on the bottom
of the left "Pick a Help topic" listing, click on "Send your
feedback to Microsoft".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Rahul Kothari" wrote:

| I want to report 3 bugs prevalent in winXP. I searched for these bugs on
| google and microsoft knowledge base, but didn't find anything similar
| anywhere. So, where can I report the bugs.
|
| I searched on Microsoft.com, but it only redirected non-american users to
| their respective sites to report bugs. And on Microsoft-India site, there is
| no provision to report bugs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What bugs are these?

--

Regards.

Gerry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rahul Kothari" <RahulKothari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C0377052-80FD-47F3-8FF4-23DDE4484B2B@microsoft.com...
>I want to report 3 bugs prevalent in winXP. I searched for these bugs
>on
> google and microsoft knowledge base, but didn't find anything similar
> anywhere. So, where can I report the bugs.
>
> I searched on Microsoft.com, but it only redirected non-american users
> their respective sites to report bugs. And on Microsoft-India site,
> there is
> no provision to report bugs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for replying. I tried what you said, but the 'Products' category
doesn't list Windows XP ! Anyway, I mailed microsoft the same by cliking on
'Questions About Online Support' , but I don't think they will reply.

Two are tiny bugs related to 'Preview Background' and Calendar and 1 seems
to be a moderate one related to Address Bar.

I also tried http://labs.microsoft.com but it didn't have any provision for
WinXP either!

Once again thanks for replying and please do reply if anyone has any
information regarding the same.