Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

making software 'private' to administrator account

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • User Accounts
  • Software
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
February 27, 2005 3:29:06 PM

I have 4 user accounts, including Administrtor. When installing new software
it becomes available on al acounts and the "make private" tab is unavailable.
How can I make new sftware available only to the Administrtor account?

More about : making software private administrator account

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 7:57:02 PM

I don't believe you can. However, you can make your files/documents created
from that program private.