Internet Explorer 6 (or SP1) CD Image

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:5yrUd.4226$xm5.3069@fe1.columbus.rr.com,
Michael <news@bigtoes.com> had this to say:

> Anyone know where I can download an ISO image of either IE6 or IE6
> SP1?
>
> TIA.

I don't know where you can download them but you could start here:

http://www.petri.co.il/ie_60_sp1_patches.htm

From there you can follow the directions and download the files required and
using third party software (like Nero) you could create/burn these images.
You could even turn them into ISO formatted files if that's what you really
wanted to do with your burner software.

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes