Lag issues in bf3

I just bought the BF3 game and it lags horrible. Any ideas on why it does. Here is what I have
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M3N72-D
3.00 gigahertz AMD Phenom II X4 940
4 gigs of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 210-It supports BF3
Vista
7 answers Last reply
More about issues
  1. Its because of your video card. Even people with much powerfull video cards then your experiencing lags.
  2. your card is not good enough, not by a long long way.
  3. your card is not good enough, not by a long long way
  4. As stated it's your video card. BF3 is VERY graphics card intensive. The rest of your system is fine, it's your card.
  5. Grab yourself a new Graphics card that suits your budget and you will see better performance, your system's set back is the 210.
  6. ^Make sure your Power Supply is up to spec for any new graphics card though. There are some GREAT deals with the holidays right now. I would buy now if you intend to upgrade. A good card is the Nvidia GTX 560 or AMD 6870. They are about $150ish after rebates and are a good balance with price and performance. Anything else will run you over $200 and all the way up. These cards also don't require a crazy power supply. You can get away with a $50 unit or less with rebates.
  7. cpu good, ram good, man sorry don't be offended but you can expect nothing from that gpu even in low i agree with sosofm even in 6770 it still stuttering sometimes (mybe my cpu the problem)
Ask a new question

Read More

Battlefield Lag Video Games Product