i am very much concerned about the number of hot fixes in my control panels
"add/remove".i would like to know what are hotfixes.how they are created.are
they created when we online window updates.
--
kvkamath

The hotfixes are security updates to the Windows XP operating system that
you receive through Windows Update. You can learn about Windows Update here:

"Updating your Microsoft software -
Learn how Windows Update can help you"
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/update/msupdates.mspx

Modem Ani