unwanted FOLDERS in XP (prog. files)

March 1, 2005 5:03:05 PM

Anyone know if I (or how?) can delete the Folders "MSN Gaming Zone", "MOVIE
MAKER", "XEROX", and "NETMEETING" in the program folder ?
Are there other un-needed folders I can delete to simplify XP ?
Thanks!
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 8:18:06 PM

The folders you describe are part of the Windows XP operating system.

Modem Ani

!