unwanted FOLDERS in XP (prog. files)

Anyone know if I (or how?) can delete the Folders "MSN Gaming Zone", "MOVIE
MAKER", "XEROX", and "NETMEETING" in the program folder ?
Are there other un-needed folders I can delete to simplify XP ?
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about unwanted folders prog files

    The folders you describe are part of the Windows XP operating system.

    Modem Ani

    "idiot savant" <idiotsavant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know if I (or how?) can delete the Folders "MSN Gaming Zone",
    "MOVIE
    > MAKER", "XEROX", and "NETMEETING" in the program folder ?
    > Are there other un-needed folders I can delete to simplify XP ?
    > Thanks!

Windows XP Microsoft