When opening any type of folder, it opens a Search Results..

March 2, 2005 10:55:02 PM

Whenever I try to open any type of folder or file, it brings up the MS Search
Results screen instead of the contents of the file or folder? It is causing
major headaches.

Can anyone give advice?

P.S. - I just reinstalled the O/S the other night and have not gotten back
online until this post.
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 7:29:03 AM

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 18 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups.