EQ2 Butterfly collector

I have finished a striped butterfly collection. now where do I find the
butterfly collector?

Thanks in advance.

More about butterfly collector

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:01:05 GMT, "Josh Carter"
    <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:

    >I have finished a striped butterfly collection. now where do I find the
    >butterfly collector?
    >
    >Thanks in advance.

    North Queynos, under a tree not far from the sword monument.

    Mervos someone.

    You see him for all the collection quests.

    And what's with all the carrots ?

    "Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:01:05 GMT, "Josh Carter"
    > <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I have finished a striped butterfly collection. now where do I find the
    >>butterfly collector?
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance.

    > North Queynos, under a tree not far from the sword monument.
    >
    > Mervos someone.
    >
    > You see him for all the collection quests.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes !
    > They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses !
    > And what's with all the carrots ?
    > What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ?
    > Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be BUNNIES !

    If i remeber correctly then he is directly west of the bank in north qeynos

    "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
    >I have finished a striped butterfly collection. now where do I find the
    >butterfly collector?

    Mervos Stadrin in NQeynos, up in a grove of trees just NW of the Claymore
    monument in town.

    --
    Redbeard
    <Veritas>

    Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
    <Resolution, Retired>
    Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
    Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

Games Video Games