EQ2 Butterfly collector

Last response: in Video Games
December 24, 2004 11:01:05 AM

I have finished a striped butterfly collection. now where do I find the
butterfly collector?

Thanks in advance.

December 24, 2004 12:07:17 PM

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:01:05 GMT, "Josh Carter"
<josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:

>I have finished a striped butterfly collection. now where do I find the
>butterfly collector?
>
>Thanks in advance.

North Queynos, under a tree not far from the sword monument.

Mervos someone.

You see him for all the collection quests.

And what's with all the carrots ?
December 24, 2004 2:14:00 PM

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:01:05 GMT, "Josh Carter"
> <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:
>
>>I have finished a striped butterfly collection. now where do I find the
>>butterfly collector?
>>
>>Thanks in advance.

> North Queynos, under a tree not far from the sword monument.
>
> Mervos someone.
>
> You see him for all the collection quests.
>
> --
>
> Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes !
> They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses !
> And what's with all the carrots ?
> What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ?
> Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be BUNNIES !

If i remeber correctly then he is directly west of the bank in north qeynos
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 5:57:02 AM

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
>I have finished a striped butterfly collection. now where do I find the
>butterfly collector?

Mervos Stadrin in NQeynos, up in a grove of trees just NW of the Claymore
monument in town.

--
Redbeard
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie
!