CDM9900 audiovox software

Last response: in Network Providers
December 31, 2004 9:39:55 AM

I am in need of the software to enable me to use the USB cable so that I may
back up my settings to and from the phone to the computer , I have the
cable all I need now is the software , if I cannot get it from one of you ,
would someone tell me the best name brand to buy ?
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 5:22:20 PM

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:39:55 -0500, McC wrote:

> I am in need of the software to enable me to use the USB cable so that I may
> back up my settings to and from the phone to the computer , I have the
> cable all I need now is the software , if I cannot get it from one of you ,
> would someone tell me the best name brand to buy ?

Search the 9900 users group on Yahoo and on Howardforums.
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 8:03:12 PM

CellGuy wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:39:55 -0500, McC wrote:
>
>> I am in need of the software to enable me to use the USB cable so
>> that I may back up my settings to and from the phone to the
>> computer , I have the cable all I need now is the software , if I
>> cannot get it from one of you , would someone tell me the best name
>> brand to buy ?
>
> Search the 9900 users group on Yahoo and on Howardforums.

Yahoo CDM9900 group consists of 7 persons. Yawn
Howardforums a bit more participation
For the cable and software to fit the 9900 ... it's still Verizon
--

- Philip
January 4, 2005 12:05:08 AM

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:03:12 GMT, Philip wrote:

> CellGuy wrote:
>> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:39:55 -0500, McC wrote:
>>
>>> I am in need of the software to enable me to use the USB cable so
>>> that I may back up my settings to and from the phone to the
>>> computer , I have the cable all I need now is the software , if I
>>> cannot get it from one of you , would someone tell me the best name
>>> brand to buy ?
>>
>> Search the 9900 users group on Yahoo and on Howardforums.
>
> Yahoo CDM9900 group consists of 7 persons. Yawn

1. Huhh? CDM9900 has 630 members.
2. You might want to hone your searching skills.

> Howardforums a bit more participation

Yes. One of the best.

> For the cable and software to fit the 9900 ... it's still Verizon

Not correct. The Audiovox Asura software used by techs to program AX phones
and cables from non-VZW sources are available on the net. See comment #2
above.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 12:17:48 AM

CellGuy wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:03:12 GMT, Philip wrote:
>
>> CellGuy wrote:

>>> Search the 9900 users group on Yahoo and on Howardforums.
>>
>> Yahoo CDM9900 group consists of 7 persons. Yawn
>
> 1. Huhh? CDM9900 has 630 members.
> 2. You might want to hone your searching skills.

First thing to come up on Yahoo was:

- Philip

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
and die to find out there isn't, than live my life
as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:14:50 AM

Philip so eloquently wrote:

> CellGuy wrote:

>>> Yahoo CDM9900 group consists of 7 persons. Yawn
>>
>> 1. Huhh? CDM9900 has 630 members.
>> 2. You might want to hone your searching skills.
>
> First thing to come up on Yahoo was:

GEESH! As CellGuy recommended "..you might want to hone your searching
skills..". The "first" on Google is NOT the only or pertinent result.
Simply you've located the WRONG group.

To simplify and be direct- the Yahoo group referred to is located at:

Regards,
Robert G. Ragosta
--
Linux User #273716 / Linux Machine #227435
KNode 0.7.2 / Mdk 9.2.1 / XFce 4.05 / KDE 3.1.4

Robert G. Ragosta wrote:
> Philip so eloquently wrote:
>
>> CellGuy wrote:

>>> 1. Huhh? CDM9900 has 630 members.
>>> 2. You might want to hone your searching skills.
>>
>> First thing to come up on Yahoo was:
>>

> GEESH! As CellGuy recommended "..you might want to hone your searching
> skills..". The "first" on Google is NOT the only or pertinent result.
> Simply you've located the WRONG group.
>
> To simplify and be direct- the Yahoo group referred to is located at:

> Regards,
> Robert G. Ragosta

Calm down ... if you get off on making yourself look superior. I'd better
stand way back while the gizm shoots by. I did not use Google. Went
straight to Yahoo groups, search. At any rate, I found it on my own and
joined.

Now go get yourself a towel.
--
~Philip.