Trouble with my mouse

The top left button for my mouse "highlights" or "clicks" on things even when
I barely press it. I would like to disable the top buttons without disabling
the bottom, but when I go to the control panel, I don't see that option. If I
disable all buttons then I can't drag and drop or highlight. Also, last
night, without even touching the top left button, the mouse began
highlighting everything. It was acting like someone was pushing it down and
not stopping. What should I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about trouble mouse

    Look in add/remove programs for anything with Mouse in it & remove it &
    reboot.

    then go to the site for your mouse (doesn't sound like a standard ms mouse)
    and reload the software.
    "Valbona" <Valbona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    The top left button for my mouse "highlights" or "clicks" on things even
    when
    I barely press it. I would like to disable the top buttons without disabling
    the bottom, but when I go to the control panel, I don't see that option. If
    disable all buttons then I can't drag and drop or highlight. Also, last
    night, without even touching the top left button, the mouse began
    highlighting everything. It was acting like someone was pushing it down and
    not stopping. What should I do?

Control Panel Mice Microsoft Windows XP