Trouble with my mouse

March 4, 2005 9:31:05 AM

The top left button for my mouse "highlights" or "clicks" on things even when
I barely press it. I would like to disable the top buttons without disabling
the bottom, but when I go to the control panel, I don't see that option. If I
disable all buttons then I can't drag and drop or highlight. Also, last
night, without even touching the top left button, the mouse began
highlighting everything. It was acting like someone was pushing it down and
not stopping. What should I do?

More about : trouble mouse

April 3, 2005 7:48:26 AM

Look in add/remove programs for anything with Mouse in it & remove it &
reboot.

then go to the site for your mouse (doesn't sound like a standard ms mouse)
and reload the software.
!