Nods. Thats not that unusual.
1. Its a psu, probably without automatic voltage rail adjustment. This means as your load goes up your 5v line in particular drops. Happens with my 550W enermax too.
2. The voltage is still well within the accepted tollerances of +/- 5%. (4.75 to 5.25v)
3. You ARE running it considerably overclocked as your cpu is at XP3200 speeds, possibly with a raised CPU voltage. This will put significantly more load on the PSU.
4. While it may be a good psu its probably not up there with the best ones (antec true, enermax etc)
5. So long as the voltage stays above 4.75v and doesnt fluctuate much you should be fine.
<b>I am not a AMD fanboy.
I am not a Via fanboy.
I am not a ATI fanboy.
I AM a performance fanboy.
And a low price fanboy. :smile:
Mr no integrity coward.</b>