self rebooting and freezeing

Tee

this thing has a mind of its own there is no virus or attack problems.the
blue screen flashes too fast to read.get driver error messages
sometimes.checked drivers and there doesnt seem to be any problem.any kind of
imput would be welcomed.thank you, Tee

This won't fix your problem, but it'll keep your machine from rebooting.

Unless the rebooting is caused by a hardware problem.

It may also help reading a BSOD.

Choosing recovery actions if Windows stops unexpectedly

Right click My Computer | Properties | Advanced tab |
Click the Settings button under Startup and Recovery |
Under System Failure | UNCheck: ? Automatically restart |
OK |Apply | OK

[[Specifies whether Windows will automatically reboot whenever the system
stops unexpectedly.
You must be logged on as a member of the Administrators group to set
recovery options.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:3B227CD4-4660-4928-972C-7C96E6AAC5F6@microsoft.com,
Tee <Tee@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> this thing has a mind of its own there is no virus or attack
> problems.the blue screen flashes too fast to read.get driver error
> messages sometimes.checked drivers and there doesnt seem to be any
> problem.any kind of imput would be welcomed.thank you, Tee

TRENDING THREADS