troubleshooting

i try to start my computer and i get this message Windows could not start
because the following file is missing or corupt,
WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM. whta could be the problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about troubleshooting

    Hi

    Please see if the following article helps:

    "How to Recover from a Corrupted Registry That Prevents Windows XP from
    Starting"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307545

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "neville" <neville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i try to start my computer and i get this message Windows could not start
    > because the following file is missing or corupt,
    > WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM. whta could be the problem.

Microsoft Windows XP