neville

i try to start my computer and i get this message Windows could not start
because the following file is missing or corupt,
WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM. whta could be the problem.

Hi

Please see if the following article helps:

"How to Recover from a Corrupted Registry That Prevents Windows XP from
Starting"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307545

--

Will Denny