ImpPatience

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2003
Anybody got any suggestions on what is a good bit to use for cutting up cases?

<font color=blue><b>Purchase object A, install object A, curse object A, repeat...</b></font color=blue>

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Cool. I didn't know that they had stronger cutting disks. :) You learn something new every day.

I always get pissed at how easily those cheap ones break.

I'd also like to find some larger ones. They're just too small for some things and they only get worse once they wear down.

I love watching the rain of sparks when you cut metal. :) Am I nuts?

<pre><b><font color=red>I've always wondered why people liken the taste of blood to copper.
It tastes much more like iron to me.
<- :evil: - :evil: - :evil: - :evil: - :evil: -></font color=red></b></pre><p>

ImpPatience

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2003
Thanks - seem to have trouble finding else where exactly what bits or wheels to use. What about for detail work? (I understood that the wheels were mostly for straight lines - I'm looking to put a design in the side of my case)

<font color=blue><b>Purchase object A, install object A, curse object A, repeat...</b></font color=blue>

ImpPatience

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2003
Sparks, fire, things that go boom have always facinated humankind. Hence the reason fireworks, campfire and blue LEDs on computer cases are so popular. No, no, not by any stretch of the imagination are you nuts.

Besides, to misquote Beavis and Butthead, "uh cool, fire, uh yeah!!!!!"

I rest my case.

ImpPatience

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2003
Thanks - Looks like I need to get to store and buy more stuff.

As for sparks - I will have to find one!