Shutdown Error After Most Recent Update

After installing the most recent XP update - the one which is supposed to fix
XP problems with certain virus scanning programs - I am getting a service
host application error when I shutdown XP. Never had any problems until doing
the update. I'm running trend micro pccillan and no problems with this and XP.
1 answer Last reply
More about shutdown error recent update

    Pokey wrote:
    > After installing the most recent XP update - the one which is
    > supposed to fix XP problems with certain virus scanning programs - I
    > am getting a service host application error when I shutdown XP. Never
    > had any problems until doing the update. I'm running trend micro
    > pccillan and no problems with this and XP.

    And if you uninstall this update?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Microsoft Shutdown Windows XP