Shutdown Error After Most Recent Update

Pokey

After installing the most recent XP update - the one which is supposed to fix
XP problems with certain virus scanning programs - I am getting a service
host application error when I shutdown XP. Never had any problems until doing
the update. I'm running trend micro pccillan and no problems with this and XP.

Pokey wrote:
> After installing the most recent XP update - the one which is
> supposed to fix XP problems with certain virus scanning programs - I
> am getting a service host application error when I shutdown XP. Never
> had any problems until doing the update. I'm running trend micro
> pccillan and no problems with this and XP.

And if you uninstall this update?

--
<- Shenan ->