XP SP2 Shutdown Error After New Update

March 6, 2005 11:49:02 AM

Since new update - one which is supposed to fix xp problems with certain
virus scanning programs - I am getting a service host application error on
shutdown. Never had any problems before this new update.
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 1:50:22 PM

Pokey wrote:
> Since new update - one which is supposed to fix xp problems with
> certain virus scanning programs - I am getting a service host
> application error on shutdown. Never had any problems before this new
> update.

And if you uninstall the update?

--
<- Shenan ->
March 7, 2005 12:35:09 AM

Cannot find the update listed in add/remove software so no way to uninstall it.
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 10:54:26 AM

Pokey wrote:
> Cannot find the update listed in add/remove software so no way to
> uninstall it.

Is the "Show Updates" checkbox checked in Add/Remove programs? (top)

--
<- Shenan ->