XP SP2 Shutdown Error After New Update

Since new update - one which is supposed to fix xp problems with certain
virus scanning programs - I am getting a service host application error on
shutdown. Never had any problems before this new update.
3 answers Last reply
More about shutdown error update

    Pokey wrote:
    > Since new update - one which is supposed to fix xp problems with
    > certain virus scanning programs - I am getting a service host
    > application error on shutdown. Never had any problems before this new
    > update.

    And if you uninstall the update?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Cannot find the update listed in add/remove software so no way to uninstall it.

    Pokey wrote:
    > Cannot find the update listed in add/remove software so no way to
    > uninstall it.

    Is the "Show Updates" checkbox checked in Add/Remove programs? (top)

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Microsoft Shutdown Windows XP