Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 7, 2005 3:52:25 PM

I correspondenced with a friend for about a year without a problem. But
suddenly my e-mails stop to pass. Now I receive rejection - 554 5.4.6 Too
many hops 26 (25 max).
What is it mean? Who should correct this state?
Thanks in advance
Lev

More about : hops

Anonymous
March 7, 2005 3:52:26 PM

For expert Outlook Express advice:

Please visit the experts in the Outlook Express newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!