Too many hops - ???

I correspondenced with a friend for about a year without a problem. But
suddenly my e-mails stop to pass. Now I receive rejection - 554 5.4.6 Too
many hops 26 (25 max).
What is it mean? Who should correct this state?
Thanks in advance
Lev
1 answer Last reply
More about hops

    For expert Outlook Express advice:

    Please visit the experts in the Outlook Express newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Lev" wrote:

    | I correspondenced with a friend for about a year without a problem. But
    | suddenly my e-mails stop to pass. Now I receive rejection - 554 5.4.6 Too
    | many hops 26 (25 max).
    | What is it mean? Who should correct this state?
    | Thanks in advance
    | Lev

Microsoft Windows XP