/ Sign-up
Your question

Unusual Power Supply

  • Power Supplies
  • Computer
  • Components
Last response: in Components
November 1, 2003 7:55:23 PM

I have a computer at work that the PS has gone on it. It's a PC100 PS (Model PS100). Anyone know where I can get one? Noboday I've talked to has seen one before, or knows where I can get one.

So much to say, not enough spac

More about : unusual power supply

November 2, 2003 2:29:59 AM

You dont have to get that exact one, you can get just get any replacement one and that will probably work fine. Some system specs might be helpful too just in case it's an old computer or an oem computer.

Add witty comment here.
November 2, 2003 6:29:41 AM

A manufacturer of the system would be nice so we can check form factor.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>