Witcher 2: Is it worth the €24

waspzz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
The game is Great and it has a lot of replay value. You dont really need to play the original to enjoy the Sequel.

-One of the best looking Game of 2011
-High replay value because of multiple paths and multiple endings
-Story that is player driven. You get to choose what to do in certain scenarios and situations.
Do you side with the ruling party thats trying to preserve peace in whatever means nescessary or with a group of rebels thats just fighting for their freedom and equal rights?
Do you kill an enemy thats already defeated or let him live cause he might be usefull in the future?
Those sorts of choices that forms different branches of the story and leads to different endings.
-Unlike Mass Effect that when you choose an option, you get results immediately. The results of your choices in Witcher 2 will not be seen immedaitely. It could affect later on the game or in the middle of your journey so you cant do the save 1st then select, if you dont like the results - reload.
-Great Sounds, great atmosphere, very engaging, interesting characters

This game is really worth it.. :D

avieor

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011

I am really enjoying the game, but I do have to issues. The Combat system and controls feel, sloppy. The other problem is the nudity and adult images, which is not really suitable with family members walking by :p

waspzz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010

The Combat system is really one of the weakest aspect of the game but I think its ok. Not really that bad to affect the overall game experience.

With the Nudity and Adult images, well..to tell you the truth I really liked those from a technical stand point. The best 3D Nude girls Ive ever seen.. :sol:

Maybe you can play at night while the family is asleep. lol :pt1cable:

And besides the nude parts are just on the start and the other parts are player initiated. Like going to the whores house and such. So its not really required. Thought there is another scene in the middle part of the game, I dont know if you already reached it or not so i wont spoil it that much. Your gonna be doing it again with Triss. There is nudity but its kinda romantic. And again its player initiated. You can choose not to do it..