Uninstalling windows update

Got a problem! Windows update seems to be corrupted and wants me to
"debug". How do I do this? I want to reinstall it as it won't install any
updates! Please help!

"Dawn Richardson" <dr011g5474@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Got a problem! Windows update seems to be corrupted and wants me to
>"debug". How do I do this? I want to reinstall it as it won't install any
>updates! Please help!

See "WINUP: Error Message: "Software Update Incomplete, This Windows
Update Software Did Not Update Successfully"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319585).

--
(tm)