Uninstalling windows update

Got a problem! Windows update seems to be corrupted and wants me to
"debug". How do I do this? I want to reinstall it as it won't install any
updates! Please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstalling windows update

    "Dawn Richardson" <dr011g5474@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >Got a problem! Windows update seems to be corrupted and wants me to
    >"debug". How do I do this? I want to reinstall it as it won't install any
    >updates! Please help!

    See "WINUP: Error Message: "Software Update Incomplete, This Windows
    Update Software Did Not Update Successfully"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319585).

    --
    (tm)

Windows Update Microsoft Debugger Windows XP