Steam time YET again!!! :)

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
A thread to keep track of the great sales happening on Steam through till Jan 2nd! Everyone, please post the titles on sale (alongwith the sale details) as and when you come across them, so that people are aware....many of us (me for one) cannot access Steam whilst at work! :(

I know that Batman: Arkham City is up for grabs at 50% off! Any others??

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
50% off on Crysis and Crysis Warhead, for anyone who doesn't own them yet. Crysis 1 is certainly worth 9.99 imo. This price is available until January 2nd.

Dec.22- 75% off on the game LIMBO. It's a small indie platformer that gets progressively more challenging and is done very artfully in black/white and grayscale. The game is a small masterpiece and certainly worth the 2.49 if the thought of being a young 6 year old boy entering a black and white limbo to search for your sister is at all remotely appealing to you. Think ICO meets earthworm jim, sort of.

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
^+1 for Crysis pack! Truly a must have for all hardcore FPS players.

Only difficulty I'm facing is that I already own most of the good titles! I bought Dead Island at full price just before the sale started (which is available now on 50%) so feeling pretty dumb on that! :(