PC Doctor Hard Drive Diagnostics

Maybe have too much time on my hands, off work, knee injury. But tried to
run PC Diagnostics and all went well except the Hard Drive Test:
CAN NOT RUN Internal error: Could not obtain drive size parameters.
_EVENT:??_??
My systems seems to be okay, but . . . .

How large is your hard drive? I suspect it is an old program that doesn't
understand 48 bit LBA.

Kerry

"davesplace54701" <davesplace54701@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:5F5B3596-C558-4312-ABC7-A31407B163C5@microsoft.com...
> Maybe have too much time on my hands, off work, knee injury. But tried to
> run PC Diagnostics and all went well except the Hard Drive Test:
> CAN NOT RUN Internal error: Could not obtain drive size parameters.
> _EVENT:??_??
> My systems seems to be okay, but . . . .

My system is a bit on the old side, only a 40 gig HD, but the version of PC
Doctor I am running came installed on the system, so I do not believe that is
the issue. But thank you. . .