XP Pro installed. Slow display graphics

I got a new HD and installed XP pro (not upgraded from Home edition). It
seems that there are some drivers missing since graphic display are of lower
quality. The main problem is that when moving any window around the screen
the motion is slow leaving behind the image without refresing rapidly. It
seems that you can move the windows faster that the refreshing so you see
traces of the window you are moving....
any clue?

thanks

MadHatters wrote:
> I got a new HD and installed XP pro (not upgraded from Home edition).
> It seems that there are some drivers missing since graphic display
> are of lower quality. The main problem is that when moving any window
> around the screen the motion is slow leaving behind the image without
> refresing rapidly. It seems that you can move the windows faster that
> the refreshing so you see traces of the window you are moving....
> any clue?
>
> thanks

Go to your video adapter vendor and download the driver. Install it.