mATX Case

pIII_Man

Splendid
Mar 19, 2003
I'm building a pc for a freind, 2.6c, 1gb, of ram radeon 9600...

Anyhow...i need a good looking mATX case, i have come up with Zilch! All the cases i have looked at are...well just plain ugly!

Anyhow any recomendations would be welcome...

I would like to be able to use full hight cards and would perfer the case would be tower (not desktop) style. Also the ability to use a full size psu would be great...

any ideas?

If it isn't a P6 then it isn't a procesor
110% BX fanboy

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I recommend you look at ALL the mATX cases from Newegg. Some are mis-catagorized, so you'll need to check ALL the form factors in order to actually see ALL the mATX cases...sux huh?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Micro ATX is of course the better alternative to all these crappy SFF/Flex ATX boxes.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Were you looking for <A HREF="http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduct.asp?description=11-108-174&depa=1" target="_new">Something small?</A>

pIII_Man

Splendid
Mar 19, 2003
ah thank you zyprid the v564 was the case that i was trying to find. I had seen it a few months back but never remembered who made it. Its usless now though the system was ordered he didnt like any mATX cases i found him so instead he chose a HUGE coolermaster case...go figure. Anyhow the parts should be in today or tomarrow...

If it isn't a P6 then it isn't a procesor
110% BX fanboy

dstell

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2001
Just an update, the MicroATX case review is finished and should be posted shortly.

I think you will find the variety of cases review unique and the slant on the article some what different than the typical MicroATX case review.

Thanks!

Vinster

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2003
I had met Darren Polkowski (is/was with TH) at the last Million man LAN in KY and he was very "soon as your done we want to review that" about a case I was working on. It's a very original micro ATX case. A couple customers have done some nice mods to them even. Well, it's done :) If you like, www.vinster.com is the site and there are some other Pics in the forums of the LAN party I host (for 4 years now) www.nelp.net
I would be glad to send one out for review if you guys would like.

hope you like it,

Greg aka Vinster