MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Merry Christmas you guys. I've not been here all that long but I've
really enjoyed stopping by lately for interesting discussion about our
favorite game, well my favorite game anyway as well as other topics of
interest to EQ players.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

--
Get Thunderbird - Reclaim Your Inbox

Get Firefox! - The Browser You Can Trust
More about merry christmas everyone

    Michael wrote:
    > Merry Christmas you guys. I've not been here all that long but I've
    > really enjoyed stopping by lately for interesting discussion about our
    > favorite game, well my favorite game anyway as well as other topics of
    > interest to EQ players.
    >
    > Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

    You too!

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:10:30 -0500, Michael
    <NOSPAM_Lin_mukai@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Merry Christmas you guys. I've not been here all that long but I've
    >really enjoyed stopping by lately for interesting discussion about our
    >favorite game, well my favorite game anyway as well as other topics of
    >interest to EQ players.
    >
    >Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

    You too.

    I'm going to log on quickly, and see if SOE have wiped xp debt as
    achristmas gift - I died fighting giants last night, and couldn't be
    bothered getting my shard back. :)

    And what's with all the carrots ?

    "Michael" <NOSPAM_Lin_mukai@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Merry Christmas you guys. I've not been here all that long but I've
    > really enjoyed stopping by lately for interesting discussion about our
    > favorite game, well my favorite game anyway as well as other topics of
    > interest to EQ players.
    >
    > Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

    Happy Festivus!

    --
    Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
    Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk