Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorseth

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
Hello,Years ago..maybe like 25yrs ago i could buy these rings that you could put in the middle of a compact disc for protecting the hole and for stabilization while the disc was spinning..I have some games that the hole is cracking..these would help that...does anyone make them any more?.

Solution
ah that sucks, sorry to hear, 360s are DVDs of course. I'm not sure where you live but my friend usually checks out local game stops for better looking disks of the same game. Usually they have no problem exchanging your disk to theirs, since it's no money out of their pocket if that disk you give them never sells again.

trevorseth

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
But you cannot copy xbox 360 games...I have some that the middle is cracked and i think them would help..Wish i could find my old stash of about 10...LOL

I have checked almost everywhere..

They are far gone....

ah that sucks, sorry to hear, 360s are DVDs of course. I'm not sure where you live but my friend usually checks out local game stops for better looking disks of the same game. Usually they have no problem exchanging your disk to theirs, since it's no money out of their pocket if that disk you give them never sells again.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.