Armada 1590CDT memory expansion

What's the right 64MB EDO memory for this obsolete laptop?

The Micron MT8LSDT864H6-662C+3 I purchased for it was not recongnised by the POST.

BTW, how do I invoke the CMOS setup on this machine?

Thank you kindly for your assistance.

David

64mb unbuffered non-parity 144 pin EDO sodimm (8X64). Try www.crucial.com .

To access setup if the service partition is installed on your HD, f10 when
you see the flashing block cursor upper right on the memory count screen at
startup. If the partition is not installed, download and use the bootable
Computer Setup for Portables diskette for your model to access CMOS setup.

"John Bartley I solved my XP problems w/ Service Pack Linux"
<johnbartley@email.com> wrote in message
> What's the right 64MB EDO memory for this obsolete laptop?
>
> The Micron MT8LSDT864H6-662C+3 I purchased for it was not recongnised by
the POST.

> BTW, how do I invoke the CMOS setup on this machine?
>
> Thank you kindly for your assistance.

TRENDING THREADS