Jim

Is it somehow possible to rotate MPEG movies?

I received a CD-ROM which has an MPEG-format movie on it. I copied the movie
to my hard drive and can play it in Media Player (version 10), but the movie
is on it's side! (I have to lay my head on my shoulder to watch it.)

Is there some way to rotate the movie so I can watch it "normally"?

I would ask the creator of the movie to rotate it, but it is a one-of-a-kind
movie and he is in the service and overseas.

Thank you to all.

Jim

While the movie is playing try going into display properties/advanced and
check "rotation"
peter
"Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it somehow possible to rotate MPEG movies?
>
> I received a CD-ROM which has an MPEG-format movie on it. I copied the
> movie
> to my hard drive and can play it in Media Player (version 10), but the
> movie
> is on it's side! (I have to lay my head on my shoulder to watch it.)
>
> Is there some way to rotate the movie so I can watch it "normally"?
>
> I would ask the creator of the movie to rotate it, but it is a
> one-of-a-kind
> movie and he is in the service and overseas.
>
> Thank you to all.
>
> Jim

BrianneB

Good Day ...

Won't that only change the viewing properties of the video? How do I rotate it so that if I upload to youtube or facebook the video plays correctly?

Thanks
Brianne