Chenbro XPider/Gaming Bomb -- where to get parts?

stitch

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2002
I purchased a Chenbro XPider/Gaming Bomb case for a multimedia PC (the XPider is not exactly inconspicuous, but it was inexpensive without a PSU and a pretty good case). I actually like the case quite a bit, but since I have been swapping cards in and out I was surprised to note that while the "keyless card retention system" touted in many XPider reviews looked cool, it was not in my case; I'm using the good ol' screws method.

The card retainer was listed on the box as an "option"--I'd like to play with it if it's inexpensive. Anyone know where I could buy one? All I'm looking for is the mechanism that holds interface cards in place instead of screws...

-->Stitch

dstell

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2001
Try contacting Chenbro at: rma@chenbro.com

This is the Email address for the service department for Chenbro in the US. They have most of the Xpider/Gaming Bomb parts availaible for purchase.

stitch

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2002
Happy customer service story--I wrote the address above and the answer was: "Send me your address; I'll take care of the rest"--within a week I had my card holder ready for installation in the case. No mucking about with shipping, nothing.

Fantastic customer support that deserves mention.

-->VPutz

jsnbrd

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2004
i am trying to find the installation accessories that would normally come with this mobo. I emailed asus tech waiting for response. anyone know where I can get the backplate and ide cables?

pIII_Man

Splendid
Mar 19, 2003
this sounds dumb...but if asus gives you hell, i see a lot of mobo backplates on ebay...

ide cables...newegg...

If it isn't a P6 then it isn't a processor
110% BX fanboy