EQ2: Severed Maple

Last response: in Video Games
December 25, 2004 4:11:11 PM

Can a Scholar get and learn Craftsman recipes?

I have several stacks of severed maple, but the only recipe I can find is
the Craftsman level 10. (Scholar's do have several recipes that use the
processed wood.)

More about : eq2 severed maple

Anonymous
December 26, 2004 1:37:33 AM

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:11:11 -0700, "Robin Russell"
<rob2rus@cableone.net> wrote:

>Can a Scholar get and learn Craftsman recipes?
>
>I have several stacks of severed maple, but the only recipe I can find is
>the Craftsman level 10. (Scholar's do have several recipes that use the
>processed wood.)

Currently you can scribe at least the level 10 Craftsman and Outfitter
books. However, it is said this is a bug and will probably be
eventually fixed, wiping the recipes from anyone's lists who scribed
them when they shouldn't have been able to.

My question is why not just sell off the raw maple? Second tier raw
materials tend to go fairly quickly.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer: