Installed service pack 2

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Hi there
Not sure if I am in the right area though here goes.
I have jsut done the upgrade from XP Pro with the service pack 2, since
doing the install and following the instructions I now can not load file from
windows explorer. ie. I start up Word and go to open file and it freezes. Joy
when doing uni assignments. Any help would be great thanks...
Tony

Go to microsoft.com and download the lastest updates for the MS Office. SP2
requires updating several programs. Microsoft has a list. Good luck.

"Tony" wrote:

> Hi there
> Not sure if I am in the right area though here goes.
> I have jsut done the upgrade from XP Pro with the service pack 2, since
> doing the install and following the instructions I now can not load file from
> windows explorer. ie. I start up Word and go to open file and it freezes. Joy
> when doing uni assignments. Any help would be great thanks...
> Tony

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Hi there
Thanks for that I did that yesterday and YAY it work, thank you for the
responce

Cheers
Tony
"C Bork" wrote:

> Go to microsoft.com and download the lastest updates for the MS Office. SP2
> requires updating several programs. Microsoft has a list. Good luck.
>
> "Tony" wrote:
>
> > Hi there
> > Not sure if I am in the right area though here goes.
> > I have jsut done the upgrade from XP Pro with the service pack 2, since
> > doing the install and following the instructions I now can not load file from
> > windows explorer. ie. I start up Word and go to open file and it freezes. Joy
> > when doing uni assignments. Any help would be great thanks...
> > Tony

TRENDING THREADS