New Baby :)

jasongrieves

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2003
So here's the deal
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe Mobo
Asus p4 2.6 ht
sata hard drive

I need a "smaller" case that I can transport easily to and from college. I want qualitity and see thru, and some hot lights :) (price about 60-70)

Any ideas? I saw the Lanboy...I hear its really flimsy. I just want some good opionins

Newbie237

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2003
You might want to take a look at the Chenbro XPider case.

---------------------
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P4 3.0GHz HT
1Gb Corsair XMS PC3200LLPT
ATI A-i-W Radeon 9800 Pro
WD 200Gb SATA
Lite-on IDE Combo Drive
Win XP Pro SP1

jasongrieves

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2003
wow your system is pretty close to mine. Is this the case you use? Now power supply sort of upsets me. I like the ones that are inclded (and make the case all "neon" on the inside) Pretty heavy case. Other than that, its pretty impressive. Thanks, its on my list to investiage more :)

Any others guys?

Newbie237

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2003
No, I have the Kingwin KT-424-S case (bigger). Anyway, if you'd like a neon PSU, you can go with this case and the Antect 480W True Blue PSU (this one is like mine but with blue leds).

The advantage of this case (Chenbro XPider - reviewed by THG) is that it offers a lot (good case/space/finition etc...) for a very small price (around $60) which is apparently what you are looking for. Anyway, you probably won't find a better case for this kind of price.

---------------------
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
P4 3.0GHz HT
1Gb Corsair XMS PC3200LLPT
ATI A-i-W Radeon 9800 Pro
WD 200Gb SATA
Lite-on IDE Combo Drive
Win XP Pro SP1

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
He could get a Fortron 530W, which puts out more power than the TP 550, for less money than the TP 480.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

jasongrieves

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2003
Thanks for your help guys. I went through and looked at the pros and cons of a few cases, and actually went for the Lanboy. I got a greaet price for it, and just really like how the PS is included (with the sweet blue leds) Thanks again, I've got the rest of the cases written down for me and some friends who are getting into case mods :)