4 Minute Idle Time while Startup XP Pro

Hi,

I have XP Pro SP2 installed and am connecting to LAN. When I type in my
password I need to wait for at least 4 to 5 minutes until my PC does anything
at all. Is anybody familiar with this problem? Help would be much apreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about minute idle time startup

    See KB Article 832161 and see if symptoms match.

    - GT

    "VM" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have XP Pro SP2 installed and am connecting to LAN. When I type in my
    > password I need to wait for at least 4 to 5 minutes until my PC does anything
    > at all. Is anybody familiar with this problem? Help would be much apreciated.

LAN Microsoft Windows XP