4 Minute Idle Time while Startup XP Pro

March 15, 2005 3:31:03 AM

Hi,

I have XP Pro SP2 installed and am connecting to LAN. When I type in my
password I need to wait for at least 4 to 5 minutes until my PC does anything
at all. Is anybody familiar with this problem? Help would be much apreciated.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 7:03:03 PM

See KB Article 832161 and see if symptoms match.

- GT

!