UNABLE TO ENABLE SYSTEM RESTORE AFTER RUNNING SPYBOT

my OS is xp(sp2). I am unable to enable 'SYSTEM RESTORE' after running
'SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY'. While trying to enable the system shows the
error and I am desperately need help of an expert to resolve the same.
2 answers Last reply
More about unable enable system restore running spybot

    "Saket" <Saket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >my OS is xp(sp2). I am unable to enable 'SYSTEM RESTORE' after running
    >'SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY'. While trying to enable the system shows the
    >error and I am desperately need help of an expert to resolve the same.

    See "Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302796).
    If this does not help, repair your Windows installation: "How to
    Perform an In-Place Upgrade (Reinstallation) of Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315341).

    --
    (tm)

    Hi Saket,

    Here are some troubleshooting tips for System Restore in Windows XP.
    Please post the event information from Event Viewer as suggested in
    the page below.
    System Restore Failures to restore:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html

    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
    http://dts-l.org/

    Saket wrote:
    > my OS is xp(sp2). I am unable to enable 'SYSTEM RESTORE'
    > after running 'SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY'. While trying
    > to enable the system shows the error and I am desperately
    > need help of an expert to resolve the same.

Spybot System Restore Windows XP