UNABLE TO ENABLE SYSTEM RESTORE AFTER RUNNING SPYBOT

my OS is xp(sp2). I am unable to enable 'SYSTEM RESTORE' after running
'SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY'. While trying to enable the system shows the
error and I am desperately need help of an expert to resolve the same.

"Saket" <Saket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>my OS is xp(sp2). I am unable to enable 'SYSTEM RESTORE' after running
>'SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY'. While trying to enable the system shows the
>error and I am desperately need help of an expert to resolve the same.

See "Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302796).
If this does not help, repair your Windows installation: "How to
Perform an In-Place Upgrade (Reinstallation) of Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315341).

--
(tm)

Hi Saket,

Here are some troubleshooting tips for System Restore in Windows XP.
Please post the event information from Event Viewer as suggested in
the page below.
System Restore Failures to restore:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html

Regards,