Running a file selection script (bks file) from a desktop ..

I want to be able to double click on a shortcut on the desktop and have
ntbackup start with my choosen file selections already selected. For example,
the program starts and loads my "mybackup.bks". Does anyone know how to do
this? I've tried creating a shortcut to ntbackup.exe and then adding command
line options to the command line but I have not been able to get this to work.

Thanks in advance.

Go into Help and Support (the one the start menu) and do a search for
ntbackup. You'll find samples for how to batch mode execute using bks files.

--
Walter Clayton
http://www.dts-l.org

"bri-netadmin" <brinetadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to be able to double click on a shortcut on the desktop and have
> ntbackup start with my choosen file selections already selected. For
> example,
> the program starts and loads my "mybackup.bks". Does anyone know how to do
> this? I've tried creating a shortcut to ntbackup.exe and then adding
> command
> line options to the command line but I have not been able to get this to
> work.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Took several tries, but I got it to work. Thanks