owner vs admin

I've noticed that I am the owner of my pc. Is there a way to become the
admin, without me having to enter a password all the time to acess
everything?

Also, is there a difference between the two?

--
Noline Wilson
nolinewilson@sbcglobal.net

Try user accounts,select,"change the way a user logs on",for administrator,
you'll probably need to enter as one,tap the F8 key on start-up,safe mode,
enter as adm.

"Noline Wilson" wrote:

> I've noticed that I am the owner of my pc. Is there a way to become the
> admin, without me having to enter a password all the time to acess
> everything?
>
> Also, is there a difference between the two?
>

> --
> Noline Wilson
> nolinewilson@sbcglobal.net

hi ,
you possibly would be having a HP or a compaq machine
-the easier way to fix your problem would be to go to safe mode ...create a
new account having administrator rights. once you have a new admin account
with you.log off ..logg in to new admin id that you have created....go to
user accounts and delete all the accounts from there

How to go to safe mode ?
-when you first turn on the machine keep on tapping f8 you will get advanced
option.choose safe mode from there ....click on administrator
-click on start>control panel>user account
-and then create a new user account

NOTE:when you are deleting the user account be sure that you save the
profile in to your new profile and you may have to reinstall your internet

"Noline Wilson" wrote:

> I've noticed that I am the owner of my pc. Is there a way to become the
> admin, without me having to enter a password all the time to acess
> everything?
>
> Also, is there a difference between the two?
>

> --
> Noline Wilson
> nolinewilson@sbcglobal.net

Thanks! I got it! BTW, it's a Dell.