EQ2 Freeport citizen quest

Ok, I've looked all over the place trying to figure out what those token
things are and how I should go about getting them, but I can't find the
answer. I sent an ooc in Freeport and some guy told me I could get the
tokens in the sewers. The quest said the "ruins," but I figure what the
heck and I head to the sewers. I fought there for like 20 or 30 minutes and
found no tokens, so I'm guessing that's not the place. Do any of you know
where to go to get the tokens for the citizenship quest? Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about freeport citizen quest

    On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:27:54 GMT, "bob" <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Ok, I've looked all over the place trying to figure out what those token
    >things are and how I should go about getting them, but I can't find the
    >answer. I sent an ooc in Freeport and some guy told me I could get the
    >tokens in the sewers. The quest said the "ruins," but I figure what the
    >heck and I head to the sewers. I fought there for like 20 or 30 minutes and
    >found no tokens, so I'm guessing that's not the place. Do any of you know
    >where to go to get the tokens for the citizenship quest? Thanks in advance.

    Click on the bell that says "Travel Outside Freeport". Now, look at
    the list and take a wild guess where you need to go.

    --
    Dark Tyger

    Sympathy for the retailer:
    http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
    "Door's to your left" -Gord

    Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/

    "bob" <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, I've looked all over the place trying to figure out what those token
    > things are and how I should go about getting them, but I can't find the
    > answer. I sent an ooc in Freeport and some guy told me I could get the
    > tokens in the sewers. The quest said the "ruins," but I figure what the
    > heck and I head to the sewers. I fought there for like 20 or 30 minutes
    and
    > found no tokens, so I'm guessing that's not the place. Do any of you know
    > where to go to get the tokens for the citizenship quest? Thanks in
    advance.

    ok, thanks to some maps i found and a very helpful rat and ogre, i found the
    damn ruins...

    "bob" <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, I've looked all over the place trying to figure out what those token
    > things are and how I should go about getting them, but I can't find the
    > answer. I sent an ooc in Freeport and some guy told me I could get the
    > tokens in the sewers. The quest said the "ruins," but I figure what the
    > heck and I head to the sewers. I fought there for like 20 or 30 minutes
    and
    > found no tokens, so I'm guessing that's not the place. Do any of you know
    > where to go to get the tokens for the citizenship quest? Thanks in
    advance.

    The tokens are received by killing the rats etc - be careful of wandering
    mobs in the area though!

Games Citizen Video Games