EQ2 Freeport citizen quest

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 26, 2004 11:27:54 AM

Ok, I've looked all over the place trying to figure out what those token
things are and how I should go about getting them, but I can't find the
answer. I sent an ooc in Freeport and some guy told me I could get the
tokens in the sewers. The quest said the "ruins," but I figure what the
heck and I head to the sewers. I fought there for like 20 or 30 minutes and
found no tokens, so I'm guessing that's not the place. Do any of you know
where to go to get the tokens for the citizenship quest? Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
December 26, 2004 11:27:55 AM

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:27:54 GMT, "bob" <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote:

>Ok, I've looked all over the place trying to figure out what those token
>things are and how I should go about getting them, but I can't find the
>answer. I sent an ooc in Freeport and some guy told me I could get the
>tokens in the sewers. The quest said the "ruins," but I figure what the
>heck and I head to the sewers. I fought there for like 20 or 30 minutes and
>found no tokens, so I'm guessing that's not the place. Do any of you know
>where to go to get the tokens for the citizenship quest? Thanks in advance.

Click on the bell that says "Travel Outside Freeport". Now, look at
the list and take a wild guess where you need to go.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
December 26, 2004 11:58:43 AM

"bob" <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Ok, I've looked all over the place trying to figure out what those token
> things are and how I should go about getting them, but I can't find the
> answer. I sent an ooc in Freeport and some guy told me I could get the
> tokens in the sewers. The quest said the "ruins," but I figure what the
> heck and I head to the sewers. I fought there for like 20 or 30 minutes
and
> found no tokens, so I'm guessing that's not the place. Do any of you know
> where to go to get the tokens for the citizenship quest? Thanks in
advance.

ok, thanks to some maps i found and a very helpful rat and ogre, i found the
damn ruins...
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 1:48:44 PM

"bob" <dlv88@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Ok, I've looked all over the place trying to figure out what those token
> things are and how I should go about getting them, but I can't find the
> answer. I sent an ooc in Freeport and some guy told me I could get the
> tokens in the sewers. The quest said the "ruins," but I figure what the
> heck and I head to the sewers. I fought there for like 20 or 30 minutes
and
> found no tokens, so I'm guessing that's not the place. Do any of you know
> where to go to get the tokens for the citizenship quest? Thanks in
advance.

The tokens are received by killing the rats etc - be careful of wandering
mobs in the area though!
!