Cannot add sites to block cookies under InternetOptions/Pr..

March 16, 2005 9:43:03 PM

In IE, under Internet Options/Privacy, I usually click the sites button to
add sites to block cookies from being added to my computer. Three days ago,
I lost the ability to add and subsequently block a site's cookie. The
"apply" button is faded out. I noticed this after trying out the beta of
Microsoft's Anti-Spyware. Not sure this is related. Running XP SP2. More
concerned that I cannot change any of my internet options in Explorer because
the "apply" button doesn't work. Any and all suggestions sppreciated.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 4:39:02 AM

With the anti spyware from microsoft,its still in Beta mode....However for
youre problem,go to run,type:cmd In cmd type:netsh Winsock reset
Then press enter key,you'll get the text message,then type:EXIT Restart
computer.

!