Cannot add sites to block cookies under InternetOptions/Pr..

In IE, under Internet Options/Privacy, I usually click the sites button to
add sites to block cookies from being added to my computer. Three days ago,
I lost the ability to add and subsequently block a site's cookie. The
"apply" button is faded out. I noticed this after trying out the beta of
Microsoft's Anti-Spyware. Not sure this is related. Running XP SP2. More
concerned that I cannot change any of my internet options in Explorer because
the "apply" button doesn't work. Any and all suggestions sppreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot sites block cookies internetoptions

    With the anti spyware from microsoft,its still in Beta mode....However for
    youre problem,go to run,type:cmd In cmd type:netsh Winsock reset
    Then press enter key,you'll get the text message,then type:EXIT Restart
    computer.

    "IndyBill66" wrote:

    > In IE, under Internet Options/Privacy, I usually click the sites button to
    > add sites to block cookies from being added to my computer. Three days ago,
    > I lost the ability to add and subsequently block a site's cookie. The
    > "apply" button is faded out. I noticed this after trying out the beta of
    > Microsoft's Anti-Spyware. Not sure this is related. Running XP SP2. More
    > concerned that I cannot change any of my internet options in Explorer because
    > the "apply" button doesn't work. Any and all suggestions sppreciated.

Cookie Microsoft Windows XP