PC takes 30 min to load and freezes periodically

Adam

When I start up the pc everything is fine till I log into a user. Then it
takes about 20 min to be able to access anything. The mouse freezes up
periodically and it seems like something is running or trying to run.

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I had this, just before my hard drive died.

Back everything up!