Qeynos Citizenship Test

Dear All,

Greetings and Salutations. I seek assistance with a quest. I just accepted
the test to find the traitors and judge them from the Marshal. Please tell
me where I might find them.

Questornach
Level 6 Barbarian

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 13:01:25 -0500, "Philip B Kirschner"
<philk02nospam@optonline.net> wrote:

>Greetings and Salutations. I seek assistance with a quest. I just accepted
>the test to find the traitors and judge them from the Marshal. Please tell
>me where I might find them.

.....same place you got the quest. Just go around the corner in the
little instance you found him in.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer: