Control panel is not responding

Everytime I try to open my Control panel I get the " We are sorry but windows
explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close " why wont Windows XP
Home Edition let me open my control panel.
--
Crazyk2k5 Thanks

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to
Item #256 (Restore the Control Panel).

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Crazyk2k5" wrote:

| Everytime I try to open my Control panel I get the " We are sorry but windows
| explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close " why wont Windows XP
| Home Edition let me open my control panel.
| --
| Crazyk2k5 Thanks

Carey Thank you for attempting to help me with my problem but my control
panel still wont open up without getting the erroe report. Sometimes the
screen will come up but when I click on one of the Icons the error will come
up, is there anything else i can do.