HP / XP support

running XP on a HP pav. notebook. when using instant suport i now recieve

HP Instant Support Professional Edition
Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98 SE Operating Systems and
above.
Supported Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 5.5 or above. We
regret that other browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox and Netscape, are not
currently supported.

Please check back often to view updates to our supported products list.

Supported HP Products

Business PCs: Vectra, Brio, Kayak
Compaq Deskpro 4000N, 4000S, EN, EP/SB, EX, EXS, EXT series
Compaq ProSignia 330, 340 series
Compaq iPaq Desktop series
Compaq Evo Series D300, D310, D315, D500, D510
HP Compaq Business Desktop Series d220, d260, d330, d530, dx2000, dx5150,
dx6100, dc5000, dc5100, dx6120, dc7100
HP Compaq Evo Series d325
Notebook PCs: Pavilion notebooks, Omnibooks...
why?

--
thank you
2 answers Last reply

    Scott;
    You need to contact HP, they will know why.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "scott" <scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > running XP on a HP pav. notebook. when using instant suport i now recieve
    >
    > HP Instant Support Professional Edition
    > Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98 SE Operating Systems
    > and
    > above.
    > Supported Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 5.5 or above. We
    > regret that other browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox and Netscape, are not
    > currently supported.
    >
    > Please check back often to view updates to our supported products list.
    >

    > Supported HP Products
    >
    > Business PCs: Vectra, Brio, Kayak
    > Compaq Deskpro 4000N, 4000S, EN, EP/SB, EX, EXS, EXT series
    > Compaq ProSignia 330, 340 series
    > Compaq iPaq Desktop series
    > Compaq Evo Series D300, D310, D315, D500, D510
    > HP Compaq Business Desktop Series d220, d260, d330, d530, dx2000, dx5150,
    > dx6100, dc5000, dc5100, dx6120, dc7100
    > HP Compaq Evo Series d325
    > Notebook PCs: Pavilion notebooks, Omnibooks...
    > why?
    >

    > --
    > thank you

    how do i post a new topic?? i click on New at the top left, a little window
    pops up with Question and General Comment. I click on either one, the screen
    refreshes, but I don't see anything or any place to start a question.

    What do i do???

Windows XP Hewlett Packard Compaq Microsoft